Friday, July 2, 2010

Perfect Day to Break Away

It is such a relaxed and chill day at work day, which was much needed after yesterday. Today is one of those days, like most Fridays, where put on my ipod and just breeze through the work. The Rascal Flatt's song Break Away came on and today just hit me and had so much meaning to me it's crazy. Most of the time when I turn my ipod on at work I don't hear it...I don't listen to the words...but this song just hit me.

Let's disappear, gotta jet out of here
Feel the wind across our face
We'll have some fun, gonna dance on the run
It's a perfect day to break away

All I want to do today is just break away. I want to break away from work, from daily tasks, from negativity, from people that have hurt me. I am going to break away. It is really the perfect day to break away.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend. I will be spending mine with some of the people that mean the most to me and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment