Friday, July 16, 2010

Bermuda Bahamas Come On Pretty Mama

Ok I definitely live for Friday's like this. At this time tomorrow I will be driving down the coast to my beach destination for T and T's wedding in the Outer Banks where we will be spending a whole week in a quaint little beach house with a hot tub half a block away from the beach. Mmmmmm I can hear the waves crashing now. This means I have approximately 4.5 hours of work left today and surprisingly I have not yet "checked out" as they say. I am trying to get a lot done today so that I will not be crazy busy when I get back. I am reeeealllly praying that it doesn't rain because I have not had a real beach vacation in years and I want to come back with a tan. I bought another new book to take with me so I am excited to get some time to kick back and read. I am sure we'll have a great time rain or shine, but a few prayers can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment